Cadena Design Village Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "our company") considers the protection of personal information to be a social responsibility. Based on the Village Personal Information Protection Policy, we have established the following "Handling of Personal Information".
Scope of application of personal information handling
The handling of personal information will be applied when customers use our website to purchase products, contact us, subscribe to e-mail magazines, etc.
Personal information collected when customers use our site will be managed in accordance with our policy regarding the handling of personal information.
Purpose of use of personal information
The Company shall use the personal information and order information (including information related to the customer's order history) collected from the customer for the Service (meaning services related to products provided on the Company's website and related services). The same shall apply hereinafter.) In addition to the purpose of providing information, it may be used for the purposes set forth in the following items. We will not use your personal information for purposes other than the provision of this service or the purposes specified below.
(1) When introducing our products and services to customers
(2) When the Company performs order procedures, confirmation of order details, and change procedures on behalf of the customer.
(3) When responding to inquiries from customers
(4) To request customers to provide their opinions and impressions of our services
(5) To use for the purpose for which the Company has separately contacted the customer and obtained individual consent
(6) To create statistical data classified by customer attributes (age, address, etc.)
(7) To provide and display information transmission and services that suit each customer's preferences
(8) Safety management of personal information for purposes of use incidental to the above purposes of use
In order to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information, we will implement reasonable safety measures against access management to personal information, restrictions on the means of taking it out, unauthorized access, leakage, loss, destruction, falsification, etc. In addition, in the unlikely event that an accident related to personal information such as leakage occurs, we will promptly take appropriate measures including measures to prevent recurrence.
Deposit of personal information
The Company may entrust work to the extent necessary to achieve the clearly stated purpose of use. In that case, we will appropriately manage and supervise the subcontractor.
(Subcontractors include shipping companies, printing companies for sending direct mail, and consignment companies for collection in the case of non-payment of goods.)
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
We will not provide or disclose personal information to third parties such as other businesses or individuals without the permission of the individual. However, this does not apply in the following cases.
(1) When there is consent of the person to provide information
(2) When disclosure is requested based on laws and ordinances from public institutions such as government offices
(3) When disclosing personal information to business partners related to the operation of this site. However, in this case, the information to be disclosed will be limited to the necessary scope only, and the disclosure party will be obliged to manage personal information by contract or the like.
Cookies are not used for purposes other than displaying the cart and your own purchase history, so please enable cookies on your browser when purchasing in cart format.
Other items to confirm regarding privacy on the Internet
The Company may change the content of the handling of personal information without prior notice due to business needs of the Company, enforcement of new laws and regulations, revision of existing laws and other circumstances. If we change it, we will post it on our website and let you know. Please check the latest contents of this page when using.
If you have any requests or questions regarding the handling of personal information, retained personal data, etc., please contact us at the contact information below.
Cadena Design Village Co., Ltd. Personal Information Manager Nobuyuki Nakayama Address Sun Palette Kyozuka 1-B, 467 Kyozuka, Urasoe City, Okinawa Prefecture